So many times, when you sit down to write a poem, the first thing you think about is the oddity of this act of writing a poem. After I had written a good pile of these, I decided that nobody really cared about these kinds of poems except other poets, so I stopped showing poems like this to other people.
Then I discovered that other poets, real poets, write and publish these sorts of poems all the time. So since I am a real poet, I guess that means I get to share these also.
- how i do plead
- writing like a human
- the mysterious stranger
- nothing special
- the poem i need today
- the things i will not write, version two
- self absorbed crap, part two
- I Wrote a Beautiful Poem Yesterday
- a poem for ryan
- The 2012 Consolation Prize for Poetry
- iPoem 2
- the poem you are about to hear
- too much magic